We’re not just different. We’re better.
We partner with each of our clients and candidates to provide a personal touch. We share a mutual interest and respectfully communicate and comply with your expectations. We make your goals our results.
- We build relationships with clients and candidates by overcoming challenges together.
- We refine our processes to be more efficient, improve quality and provide better service.
- We understand the importance of having great people on staff.
- Our experienced staff understands that a “sense of urgency” is essential to achieving expectations.
- We listen to learn our clients’ needs, culture and business to ensure successful results.
- We focus on delivering quality talent, qualified and ready to go.
Committed to excellence.
- We’ve developed consistent repeatable processes that provide quality results.
- Our team is accountable to one another and for ultimately delivering what is expected to the client.
- We believe in shared values and continuous improvement.
Founded in 1994 as Computer Resource Solutions, The CRS Group is a privately held company with offices in Itasca, IL and downtown Chicago. CRSG provides staffing solutions to Fortune 500 companies by successfully managing their IT contingent workforce needs. We expanded our offerings to extend that same high-quality service to other business needs, including creative, marketing, finance, legal and HR.
More about CRS Group
We deliver a scalable and productive workforce by engaging professionals and organizations to drive innovation and sustainability.
At CRS Group, our team is committed to delivering what we promise. We are motivated by helping our clients achieve results. We focus on improving the internal processes that help us to execute at a high level.
- Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by the Chicago Minority Supplier Development Council. (CMSDC).
- State of Illinois
- City of Chicago
- Cook County
- BDPA Chicago
- Chicago Minority Supplier Development Council (CMSDC)
- Equis Group (Co-Founder)
Best of Staffing Talent Award Winner 2016
Illinois Excellence Award – US Trade & Commerce Institute (USTCI), 2013
Top 50 Diverse Owned Staffing Businesses by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA), 2013
Top 500 Owned Businesses in the U.S. – diversitybusiness.com, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008
Leadership and Innovation Award – Black Data Processing Association (BDPA), 2011
Minority Business Advocate of the Year – Chicago Minority Supplier Development council (CMSDC), 2010
MBDA –U.S. Department of Commerce – Technology Firm of the Year – Midwest Region, 2008
BDPA – Corporate Sponsor of the Year Award, 2008
BDPA – Chicago Chapter 19th Annual Awards – Special Recognition, 2008
Ronald McDonald House – Technology Charity Classic – Charity Tent Winner, 2008
Ronald McDonald House – Technology Charity Classic – Charity Tent Winner, 2007
Purdue University, Youth Support – Entrepreneurs, 2007
BDPA Chicago Chapter, Corporate Supporter of the Year, 2007